[aur-general] Bad packages in AUR

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 20 11:16:28 EST 2009

Please see these packages, it contains a builded packages, binaries and some sources.

...and there are many more.

I am preparing another list, but much more extensive. But first I have a question: in unsupported the packages.tar.gz may contain "tarballs" of the sources?, because I see that there are
several that have this? (some are a mistake of the user that uploaded that and in array of source download of the homepage) In the AUR Guidelines there is no reference to this.

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
http://www.djgera.com.ar