[aur-general] Bad packages in AUR

stefan-husmann at t-online.de stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Fri Feb 20 18:03:50 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
> Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:16:28 +0100
> Subject: [aur-general] Bad packages in AUR
> From: Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi
> To: "Discussion about the Arch User Repository (AUR)"
>

> Please see these packages, it contains a builded packages, binaries
> and some sources.

>   http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=199
>
> ...and there are many more.
>
> I am preparing another list, but much more extensive. But first I have
> a question: in unsupported the packages.tar.gz may contain "tarballs"
> of the sources?, because I see that there are several that have this?
> (some are a mistake of the user that uploaded that and in array of
> source download of the homepage) In the AUR Guidelines there is no
> reference to this.
>

> --
> Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
> http://www.djgera.com.ar
> KeyID: 0x1B8C330D
> Key fingerprint = 0CAA D5D4 CD85 4434 A219  76ED 39AB 221B 1B8C 330D

Hello,

findwild was mine, I did a fresh upload, that fixed it.
I deleted micq (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7928) because
last update was 2006 and the maintainer did not respond to the comments
of several users (program was renamed to climm).

For  the other packages I left a comment. The
AUR comment page looks strange. Where I expect the comment button, there
is the word "poop".
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20933 is okay, there are only
small files uploaded.
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14252 is okay, too.