[aur-general] I can't update or upload packages in AUR

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 02:46:06 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 3:15 AM, José Valecillos <valecillosjg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I drop these line and works...I don't know exactly what is the function os
> this line anyway... It was in the PKGBUILD of the original owner.
>
> Thanks for answer!

I know nothing about the package, but the intention was obvious :
support the x86_64 architecture by disabling nasm with a configure
flag, thus adding nasm to makedepends only for the i686 architecture.
I see you completely dropped support for x86_64 in your PKGBUILD. I
have no interest for it, but maybe I will check later if it builds.