[aur-general] moreutils in community

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Feb 26 18:07:28 EST 2009

stefan-husmann at t-online.de wrote:
> Hello,
>
> according to the recent proposal (see
> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2008-December/003207.html)
> there should not be packages added to community with less than 10 votes
> or less than 1% in pkgstats. The new package moreutils violates this.
>
> So what is to do now?

Well, that package does violate the rules for addition.  So, I suppose
we yell at Sergej....

SERGEJ - DON'T DO IT AGAIN! Please reply so we know you have been yelled
at and you will be following rules in the future.

I guess repeat offenses should result in discussion periods. We never
really discussed how to enforce the rules - I guess we though we were
all good people...

I actually have a list of packages in [community] as of 2009-01-03 (I
was monitoring additions for the first month) so I think I will do a
diff later today.

Allan