[aur-general] Suggestion of resource on AUR.

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 16:57:00 EST 2009

On 1/5/09, Loui Chang <louipc.ist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 06:06:03PM +0100, Mathias Burén wrote:
>> Agreed, but two months? Isn't that a bit too long? One month is good
>> enough
>> in my opinion.
>
> A month would be alright. I'd prefer two weeks though. Hah!
> I'd like to avoid using a cron job to do this.
> Any ideas or patches for such an implementation are welcome at
> aur-dev at archlinux.org
>
> Cheers!

You know a typical holiday takes longer than two weeks (well, mine at
least). So I'm against anything shorter than 1 month, which IMO is
maybe already a bit short.

There may also be instances that packages are wrongly flagged out of
date, or packages can't be updated for some reasons. How do you want
to implement these?

Ronald