[aur-general] storming in for no reason with crazy ideas

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Tue Jan 6 22:13:03 EST 2009

eliott wrote:
> well this thread pretty much died.
> Bummer. It seemed like such a good idea to me.
> :/
>
> I think I will just blame Loui for killing it.
> Loui! Idea killer! boo. hiss!!
>
> ;)

I think holidays happened.

So here is what I think needs done before this goes ahead:
1) official TU discussion period/vote
2) devtools/db-script support for community, ABS update (I can handle
all that)
3) prepare web stuff for switch (AUR and main Arch site depending on
what is happening with this.).
    3a) actually decide what is happening with web stuff.
4) do the cvs -> svn migration.  There still should be the scripts from
the main repo migration lying around
5) have a drink to celebrate being finished.

I'm going to start at #5...  Anyone want to go ahead with organizing #1?

Allan