[aur-general] Discussion period - Moving [community] to use same system as main repos

stefan-husmann at t-online.de stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Fri Jan 9 18:46:48 EST 2009

Hello again,

> This was intended to be a serious question. It's easy to say "oh, I
> don't like that", but I'd like to know why. I want you to _convince_
> me. Proof, examples, etc etc

Browse the AUR comment pages. See how people are advised by TUs or other
users to do things better. This kind of contact is it that I want to
have. Not all of us are developers, and "uploading stuff" is a
contribution! Also bugreporting. Surely, a repo like kdemod may be a
bigger one, but also small ones are to be appreciated.

Regards Stefan