[aur-general] Integrity Check i686 of community

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 10:12:31 EST 2009

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 1:21 PM, Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:
> =====================================
> = Integrity Check i686 of community =
> =====================================
>
> Performing integrity checks...
> ==> parsing pkgbuilds
> ==> checking mismatches
> ==> checking archs
> ==> checking dependencies
> ==> checking makedepends
> ==> checking for circular dependencies
>
> Missing PKGBUILDs
> -------------------
> community/devel/idutils
> community/science/mrbayes
> community/science/primer3
> community/x11/twcw
>
> Missing Dependencies
> ----------------------
> perl-text-vfile-asdata --> 'perl-class-accessor-chained'
> perl-pod-coverage --> 'perl-devel-symdump>=2.01'
> perl-test-base --> 'perl-spiffy>=0.30'
> eclipse-ve --> 'eclipse<3.3'
> flumotion --> 'twisted-web'
> perl-xml-dom --> 'libxml-perl>=0.07'
> perl-svn-mirror --> 'perl-class-accessor'
> gg2 --> 'arts'
> perl-datetime-set --> 'perl-set-infinite>=0.59'
> shp2svg --> 'perl-math-round'
> ktechlab --> 'gpsim'
> perl-test-mockobject --> 'perl-universal-can>=1.11'
> perl-test-mockobject --> 'perl-universal-isa>=0.06'
>
> Missing Makedepends
> ---------------------
> arch-wiki-docs --> 'json-xs'
> perl-text-vfile-asdata --> 'perl-class-accessor-chained'
> cgmail --> 'python-distutils-extra-bzr'
> perl-svn-mirror --> 'perl-class-accessor'
> gensplash --> 'klibc-beyond'
>
> Summary
> ---------
> Missing PKGBUILDs:                     4
> Invalid PKGBUILDs:                     0
> Mismatching PKGBUILD names:            0
> Duplicate PKGBUILDs:                   0
> Invalid archs:                         0
> Missing (make)dependencies:            18
> Repo hierarchy problems:               0
> Circular dependencies:                 0

All these errors look important, yet only one was fixed : perl-xml-dom
--> 'libxml-perl>=0.07'
There is one case where the missing dependency is unfortunately
justified : eclipse-ve --> 'eclipse<3.3'
After having a quick look, it seems that in the big majority of the
cases, the missing dep is in AUR/unsupported. But pacman cannot deal
with that, all these deps must be moved to community.

Should a bug report be opened for each single issue? In this case,
help would be highly appreciated :)

Otherwise, a new one appeared :

Duplicate PKGBUILDs
extra/kdiff3 vs. community/devel/kdiff3

I am bit confused, because when I look at my local abs checkout, the
kdiff3 directory contains a pkgbuild and a changelog, but when I look
on viewvc, there is a directory too but it is empty :
http://repos.archlinux.org/viewvc.cgi/community/devel/kdiff3/?root=community
There is also a kdiff3-qt on AUR, and I don't really see the
difference : http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22960