[aur-general] package removal request

joyfulgirl at archlinux.us joyfulgirl at archlinux.us
Tue Jan 13 19:45:11 EST 2009

Hey all,

Could someone remove cl-ppcre-clisp and stumpwm-clisp-git from the AUR? I've
recently adopted the SBCL versions of both packages and made the PKGBUILDs able
to work with both lisps. I've also given any users of the original packages
about a month's notice of the pending deletion in the comments.

Much appreciated!

--
                    If I Ever Become An Evil Villainess...
224. I will build machines which simply fail when overloaded, rather than