[aur-general] Method to get all Packages

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Wed Jan 14 09:07:38 EST 2009

Hey!
I'm currently writing a GUI-Frontend for AUR integrated into Shaman (Qt-Alpm-
Frontend)...
Some people already pointed me to: http://aur.archlinux.org/rpc.php which
seems to be quite cool in combination with QtJson...

So now as far as I can see the only thing missing is a method to get the names
of _all_ Packages... I tried to parse the Apache output of
aur.archlinux.org/packages/ but that might not be a good idea, since the
layout can change...

So, I would like to ask if there is any method to get all package names or if
that is planned?

Lukas