[aur-general] Vote - Moving [community] to use same system as main repos

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Jan 23 12:12:34 EST 2009

Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> I can handle the ABS changes (which will be very minor). If someone else has
>> time to do the devtools/db-scripts changes (again, should be reasonably
>> small) then go for it, otherwise I can probably do this too.
>> ...
>> And the server admins will need to deal with figuring out account creation,
>> access permissions, etc...
> I will try to flesh this out this weekend. Does anyone have an
> expected time for this change?
> I don't expect to have anything in working order until next week
> sometime, even though the db-scripts and devtools changes are minor.

I guess the bottleneck in doing this will be getting the web backends in 
order.  But given the decision about whether the AUR will still keep 
showing [community] packages is not fully resolved, I'd say there is no 
real rush on getting everything working.


More information about the aur-general mailing list