[aur-general] Vote - Moving [community] to use same system as main repos

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 23:18:19 EST 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Aaron Schaefer <aaron at elasticdog.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Loui Chang <louipc.ist at gmail.com> wrote:
>> There's no point in writing novels if it's just fantasy.
>
> I acknowledge that I don't have solutions for all of the issues I
> bring up, but that doesn't mean the issues aren't important, nor
> should fixing them be considered "fantasy". I just don't understand
> why these things are being brushed off and ignored by nearly
> everyone...ignorance is bliss?

Serious note... we were talking about implementation details of this
switch, were we not? You guys can keep talking about the relative
merits of different statistical gathering procedures, but it makes me
not care about doing this work at all... can we please stick to the
topic so that this will actually get done? If not, feel free to send
me patches.