[aur-general] Application for TU

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 07:38:27 EDT 2009

Another point...

You should keep other contributor's names in the package.
You adopted the packages, right?! As I could see, you have packages from
2007 for example. And you had just put your name as the only one who
contributed for the package. :/

When you adopt a package, you should put your name and keep the others.

best regards

---

-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
-  ^ ^   GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net