[aur-general] TU Application

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Fri Jul 3 05:56:08 EDT 2009

On 03/07/2009, nathan owe. <ndowens04 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nah i am just use to typing w/o hitting the enter button much

I must excuse myself with you for my previous message. I was irritated
the yesterday night.

As Allan said, you asked recently for help and first to became a TU is
your turn to help people now; on forum, on IRC, on mailing lists. Also
you can look for good and secure, or at least working, useless or
duplicate packages, PKGBUILDs on AUR, this is a good thing and every
TUs should do this.
At the end IMHO the best thing for join community is to help in Arch
Linux projects, let people know your quality.

So, when you did something of these, come back here and I am sure you
will find a sponsor.
Good luck!

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino