[aur-general] script for running namcap on a AUR maintainer's packages

Laurie Clark-Michalek bluepeppers at archlinux.us
Fri Jul 3 17:48:45 EDT 2009

I'm having a problem with namcap-aur-pkgs. I enter any aur package,
correct to the syntax, and it fails to download it, instead going
straight to cat somthing or other. This errors out and I get no
further. I had a quick look at the code, and the problem seems in the
last little bit. Anyway, I've got it working, see below for my code
and a patch for yours.

Thanks,
Laurie