[aur-general] I want to upload a package that it is not mine

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at leonardomiliani.com
Tue Jul 7 09:23:40 EDT 2009

Hi asked the previous manteiner of netbeans-ruby to orphan it because I
saw that he didn't update that package anymore and I already had the
pkgbuild for version 6.7 of netbeans-ruby.
But before I could adopt the package, another user adopted it. But..
it seems that its e-mail isn't working so I couldn't be able to contact
him... it seems that he doesn't want to upgrade the pkgbuild. I tried to
contact him via the forum of Archlinux.org because I saw that he wrote
there but I couldn't.

So.... I have the new pkgbuild ready and hot... How can I put it on AUR?

--
Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at leonardomiliani.com
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org
Il sito di riferimento della comunità italiana degli utenti di Gambas
www.gambas-it.org