[aur-general] introduction and questions

jezra jezra.lickter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:06:11 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:31 AM, Thorsten
Toepper<atsutane at freethoughts.de> wrote:

Unfortunately, after renaming the package and the compiled binary, I
needed to edit and rename the man page and the associated help
directives in the source code to reflect the changes to the package
and binary name. Since I don't wish to step on anyone toes regarding
application name collision, I'll hold off on submitting the PKGBUILD.