[aur-general] license convention for public domain packages

Marcelo Cavalcante kalibslack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:05:53 EDT 2009

Agree...
Think the same. The name explains itself.
Public Domain should be public.

---

-  °v°   Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\  Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
-  ^ ^   GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
- http://www.marcelocavalcante.net