[aur-general] Inactive

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Thu Jul 9 07:04:20 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I will be inactive starting from tonight to 26th July. At 9pm (GMT+1)
I will start my inter-rail[1] with 2 friends; we will visit London,
Amsterdam, Berlin and Prague. So this means I will not able to use my
laptop and maybe I will not check my mails too. I hope to improve my
English with this experience.

Kde 4.3 should be released at the end of the month, so I hope to be
here for that.

Everyone can update my packages and please solve critical bugs related
to my packages, if there will be. Thanks in advance.

Have a good day.
Best regards

[1] http://www.interrailnet.com/

--