[aur-general] aur server - ssh key only logins

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 19:21:51 EDT 2009

I simply did not add all dev accounts to the aur machine. I figured it'd be
easier to do it by request. I'll do yours when I get home.

Sorry for formatting, sent from my G1

On Jul 16, 2009 5:41 PM, "Firmicus" <Firmicus at gmx.net> wrote:

Aaron Griffin a écrit :

> Just an FYI, because I haven't turned this on yet. > > We are going to
switch sigurd to REQUIRE ke...
AFAIK devs are allowed to maintain packages in community. I still have a
few left from my TU days. Would it be possible to allow each of the devs
to upload/login to aur.archlinux.org? I just try to connect over ssh
with my AUR username firmicus and my password, but it failed. Is
key-only login already activated?

Cheers.