[aur-general] CVS freeze and move to SVN/official tools

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:51:09 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Eric Bélanger<snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 3:22 AM, Aaron Griffin<aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 11:52 PM, Eric Bélanger<snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> We might want to make a TODO list to not forget anything. I might
>>> jumping steps too.
>>
>> I'm keeping track - yay gmail tasks!
>>

> I was thinking more of a public TODO like a wiki page so we can see
> what has to be done and what has been done. But whatever suits you.
>
> Not sure how usefull/popular it would be : a commits ML for community.

Yeah I was debating that too. I sent the community cleanup output to
arch-commits for now (rather than spam the aur-general or aur-dev
lists)

Adding Id tags to svn now

I also enabled the permissions script to make sure everything is
kosher in those dirs

Playing with the dbscripts code a little right now