[aur-general] AVR toolchain update

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:20:19 EDT 2009

2009/7/17 bardo <ilbardo at gmail.com>:
> 2009/7/17 taptaptap dödödö <djszapi2 at gmail.com>:
>> Bardo!
>>
>> First of all, you didn't add this file to the CVS, i can't test it.
>>
>> binutils-2.19-as-needed.patch
>
> I should have done it... CVS isn't updating anymore, we've benn moved
> to a shiny new svn ;) Anyway, it's the same patch in the offical
> binutils, so you can find it in /var/abs/core/binutils/ :)Anyway
> utils/ :)Anyway

I think I got it! A user named pullmoll wrote a very useful comment in
gcc-avr's AUR page. It didn't like the --disable-multilib flag, which
purpose I had evidently mistaken and is clear to me now... that was
the meaning of multiple architecture support ;)

I'm uploading gcc-avr-4.4.0-2 now for x86_64, i686 will follow shortly.

Thanks everybody for the help!

Corrado