[aur-general] CVS freeze and move to SVN/official tools

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:24:29 EDT 2009

2009/7/18 bardo <ilbardo at gmail.com>:
> *** ATTENTION: There was a problem merging the package changes ***
> To fix it, edit the conflicting files in repos/community-x86_64 (the
> ones that are C in svn status).
> Once you have resolved conflicts, execute 'svn resolved <path to
> file>' to tell svn the error was resolved.

It seems it was lying. No .mine files in the whole tree. I just had a
'svn up' in the root gcc-avr dir (*not* in trunk), checked nothing was
changed, went back into trunk, ran 'svn commit' and finally ran
'archrelease community-x86_64', which yielded a "nothing to commit". I
don't quite grok it, but it seems to be fine. Sorry for the noise.

C.