[aur-general] Protection of guidelines.

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 20:49:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

To fix the issue posted here in  FS#15611, I've protected the 3
guidelines linkedn on the AUR home page:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_User_Guidelines
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Packaging_Standards

Therefore, regular users can no longer edit them. Only wiki
sysop/admin can do that now. Most of the devs have these privileges so
just post the wanted change here and someone will do them. These pages
don't change a lot except maybe Arch_Packaging_Standards (I could
unprotect it if it's wanted) so it shouldn't be any problem.  Another
possibility could be to give to some TU  wiki sysop privileges.

Eric