[aur-general] Requesting orphanage of clusterssh

Dominik Schips dominik at s235.de
Wed Jul 29 11:25:57 EDT 2009

I am interested in taking up maintaining clusterssh.

The current maintainer Macfly didn't put a email address in the PKGBUILD
or in his AUR account. So I couldn't contact him to update the
package. :(

He also didn't respond on comments in aur so I assume he is no longer
interested in maintaining the package.

Please can a TU orphan the package that I can adopt it.
I have a working PKGBUILD for the new clusterssh 3.26 ready to be
uploaded.

--

Best regards

Dominik Schips