[aur-general] Killing CVS on sigurd

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:43:51 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 01:19, Aaron Griffin<aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> The most recent CVS is synced to gerolde and is part of the web-based
> viewer, so I'm checking to see if it's ok to remove the CVS repo from
> sigurd and leave it on the main archlinux.org server for posterity. I
> believe we have an anonymous cvs pserver running on gerolde still
> (Roman, can you confirm) so that it can still be accessed.

No, I cannot access it.
$ CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous:anonymous at archlinux.org:/srv/cvs/cvs-extra
cvs checkout extra
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to archlinux.org(66.211.213.17):2401
failed: Connection refused

And as I understood from your last reply in Ohloh thread
- it's either not turned on or misconfigured
(not sure if you meant pserver for aur. or cvs. domain though)

So please check the status of pserver.
It would be nice to have old history imported by Ohloh.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)