[aur-general] TU application: Laszlo Papp

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsandrade at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 21:19:36 EDT 2009

> I admire Laszlo's enthusiasm, and respect his goals but I don't think he
> would be a good candidate for a Trusted User right now.

You said all i think. I also admire his enthusiasm, but it is not the time for
him.

I told him that he should not adopt all these packages, even because i could
not analize packages that he was not the owner. He agreed and then sliced
almost 60% of current owned packages.

So, i do Loui my words.

Dont take us wrong, Lazlo, keep helping in the forums, in the ML. This is the
way to go =)