[aur-general] TU application: Laszlo Papp

Daenyth Blank daenyth+arch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 21:49:35 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 20:55, Loui Chang<louipc.ist at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been speaking to Laszlo over the past month and the impression that
> I get is that he really doesn't understand boundaries when it comes to
> communication. This can become extremely frustrating for the person he
> is talking to.
Well that's a little worrying. I definitely think that a good
personality is very important, and definitely should be a
consideration. I haven't spoken directly with him, so I can't comment,
but if what you say is true, then I'm not so sure I want someone like
that on the team. I guess we'll see how it plays out