[aur-general] delete request ttf-exljbris

JM fijam at archlinux.us
Tue Jun 9 03:26:52 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 12:14 AM, Thomas Bohn<thomas at bohnomat.de> wrote:
> On 2009-06-08 21:03 +0200, JM wrote:
>
>> These are some good typefaces by the way :)
>
> Yeah, I thought about putting it on AUR too. But you were faster than me
> but why did you put only one third of his font collection in your package?
>
> Thomas

I could add Diavlo right away. As for Fontin, the recommended version
is TTF while all the other fonts are opentype, dunno if I should mix
them in one package. Also, Fontin is to be re-released as opentype
under the name of Fontin Semi soon.

Fertigo, Anivers and Museo require registration at myfonts.com, so I
would have to 'distribute' them which appears to be against the
licence. Maybe I should get in touch with the author.

Regards,
JM