[aur-general] source of the gav out
kalibslack at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:11:05 EDT 2009
You can still download the package from:
I guess you should flag the aur package as out of date. The maintainer can
take a look and update it, or, if not, you can ask here to adopt it. ;]
- °v° Marcelo Cavalcante Rocha / Kalib
- /(_)\ Usuário Linux #407564 / Usuário Asterisk #1148
- ^ ^ GNU-Linux - Livre, Poderoso e Seguro
- TUX-CE Member - www.tux-ce.org
- Archlinux-br Developer Team - http://archlinux-br.org
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:15 AM, corvolino <corvolino at archlinux.com.br>wrote:
> hi (;
> the package gav is out. In your homepage  is speaking this.
> aur: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22612
> : http://gav.sourceforge.net/
> would be the case of deteled package? the source not found, as soon as not
> how to upgrade the package has.
> what to do?
> corvolino ~
> Linux User #459152
> Blog - http://corvolinopunk.wordpress.com
> Archlinux-br Developer Team
More information about the aur-general