[aur-general] Request: Removal of "java-gstreamer"

Andrei Thorp garoth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:02:17 EDT 2009

Excerpts from Aaron Griffin's message of Tue Jun 23 16:52:19 -0400 2009:
> 2009/6/23 Laurie Clark-Michalek <bluepeppers at archlinux.us>:
> > Why not just rename it java-gstreamer-java? That way we can respect
> > the archlinux policies, and also keep the origal name for anyone
> > trying to find it on the aur.
>
> I'm voting for java-jstreamer-gstreamer-java-bindings-plugin-blue++

You don't get to be the boss without this kind of expertise in problem
solving. Well done ;)
--
Andrei Thorp, Developer: Xandros Corp. (http://www.xandros.com)

- DDD no longer requires the librx library.  Consequently, librx
  errors can no more cause DDD to crash.
	-- DDD