[aur-general] Moving the AUR/community

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:03:31 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:58 PM, Daenyth Blank<daenyth+arch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds good to me. I don't have any requests for a specific date.
> Looking forward to the improvements :)

May i suggest something slightly relevant, but probably very radical?
Disable comments on AUR completely.
I dont think there is a question about its usefulness in [community],
not even TU's themselves
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15126
or developers http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=13315
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/15127
bother making (formal) bug reports in the convinience of an (informal) comment.

If someone wants to comment on a package he should use this mailing list.
That will generate much more traffic here.

--
Greg