[aur-general] Qutim PKGBUILDs cleanup request

Borislav Gerassimov borislavba at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 05:46:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm currently the maintainer of most of the qutim's PKGBUILDs.
Recently, some people requested the plugins which add support for
different protocols to Qutim, to be named qutim-protocol-*-svn. Some
request that the language support should be named l10n, I agreed with
that too. For reference, here's the forum topic:

For changes to take place I'm requesting the following packages to be
deleted from the AUR:

(These are replaced by qutim-protocol-*-svn PKGBUILDS. I've added
replace, conflicts and provides lines to them.)
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22518 - qutim-plugin-icq-svn
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25969 - qutim-plugin-irc-svn
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22516 - qutim-plugin-jabber-svn
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22523 - qutim-plugin-mrim-svn
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=27276 - qutim-plugin-twitter-svn
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=27278 - qutim-language-bg
(replaced by qutim-l10n-bg)

I am sorry for any inconvenience to the current users but I hope that
there will be fewer unhappy people after that move. If there are any
suggestions, please write in the forum topic above in order not to
fill this mailing list.

--
Поздрави, Борислав! | Greetings, Borislav!