[aur-general] Removing comments from AUR

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Thu Jun 25 19:14:07 EDT 2009

Am Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:52:46 +0200
schrieb Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca>:

> Sorry, I missed the "older than a week" part. That should be more than
> enough time for the package to have been reported and deleted. Ignore
> my previous reply.

One week is not enough. It must be at least one month. If a maintainer
is on vacation, it's not unusual, that he can't read comments for his
package for some weeks.

And there has to be a button to prevent important comments from
automatical deletion.

But I still prefer the delete button for the maintainers, so that
comments can be deleted manually by the maintainers.

Cheers,
Heiko