[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] Status of arch=any ?

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Fri Jun 26 07:47:33 EDT 2009

Pierre Schmitz a écrit :
> On Thursday 25 June 2009 17:39:32 Aaron Griffin wrote:
>
>> They can... /arch/db-update kde-unstable i686
>>

> Yes we can. But it wont work. (hint: split packages)

Then how about creating a dummy "testing-any" repo? We can put, say, a
dozen small-sized packages in there for i686 and x86_64, half of which
would be for arch=any, and see how it goes. Just my 2¢. I have already a
bunch of packages with arch=any here that I could happily commit and
upload if you wish.