[aur-general] AUR Moving

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 14:28:31 EDT 2009

2009/6/28 Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca>:
> After a bit of ssh wiki'ing I can confirm that everything seems to be
> working here. I've added a link to the "Using SSH Keys" page on the
> "AUR Trusted User Guidelines" page, with a specific mention of the
> ssh-agent in case anyone else is new to using ssh keys for remote
> logins.

Confirmed ssh works, just like cvs checkout and commit. Well, at least
they seem to. I uploaded three packages (eclipse-{emf,gef,mylyn}) for
x86_64 with communitypkg some time ago, but the only confirmation I
got is that running 'cvs update' checks out my latest changes. I can't
find evidence of updates, not in AUR, nor in mirror sync, nor in
repos.archlinux.org.

Provided I didn't wait very much (less than two hours) is there
something that still needs to be configured for the new server or are
the services ok? Do uploads already work as expected? And finally, has
AUR<->[community] sync gone for good?

Thanks,
bardo