[aur-general] AUR Moving

Abhishek Dasgupta abhidg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 00:52:02 EDT 2009

2009/6/29 bardo <ilbardo at gmail.com>:
> 2009/6/29 Loui Chang <louipc.ist at gmail.com>:
>> Actually I just realised that it's a longstanding bug/feature that the
>> update script does not update the AUR database for x86_64 only packages.
>> So that's normal behaviour. i686 packages are being updated.
>
> The repo doesn't seem to be updated, though. I uploaded the packages
> about five hours ago, and my mirror has surely synced since then[0],
> but a -Sy never downloaded the [community] db...
>
> [0] http://archlinux.puzzle.ch/community/os/x86_64/lastsync
>

>From the ftp://archlinux.org/community/os/i686 page
community.db.tar.gz. . . . . . . Jun 27 18:01
so it hasn't been updated at all since the AUR move. If the
new [community] repo is at the new server, then what's the
link to access the repofiles, or does gerolde sync the packages
back to itself? Since the mirrors all sync from archlinux.org they'll
be getting the old community.db.tar.gz only.

--
Abhishek