[aur-general] AUR Moving

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 16:51:25 EDT 2009

Pierre Schmitz wrote:

>>> community.db.tar.gz. . . . . . . Jun 27 18:01
>>> so it hasn't been updated at all since the AUR move. If the
>>> new [community] repo is at the new server, then what's the
>>> link to access the repofiles, or does gerolde sync the packages
>>> back to itself? Since the mirrors all sync from archlinux.org they'll
>>> be getting the old community.db.tar.gz only.
>>>
>> Actually, this wasn't setup it seems - gerolde should be rsyncing the
>> repo back to itself.
>>
>> I'll get to this today
>>

> Btw: The new website is prety slow for me. Is there some configuration issue
> with mysql or php? Maybe forgot to isntall apc or mysql cache to small?

I've noticed this as well, as have several other Devs/TUs and also a
user[1]. It looks like a networking issue (i.e. the load on the server
is not excessive).

@Aaron (or whoever has contact with the host): Is it possible to have
the company providing the server look into this?

----
[1] http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=75047