[aur-general] status moving to official db scripts?

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Thu Mar 5 15:46:49 EST 2009

Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> 2009/3/5 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
>
>> But, I guess you're right
>> that the AUR needs some sort of changes in order to be able to do
>> this.
>>

> Maybe we must only edit run-tupkgupdate and communitypkg on AUR?
> (not sure of this)

Well, those will not be needed at all once the switch is made.  The
decision on whether to include [community] packages on the AUR interface
after the switch, or even extend it to all packages was the main issue.
  I think it was decided that they were to be included, so I was wanting
to know who is doing the coding and what the progress is.

Allan