[aur-general] Package removal/orphan request (stackless-python, clojure-svn, firestarter)

Sven-Hendrik Haase sh at lutzhaase.com
Fri Mar 6 10:37:25 EST 2009

Please remove or ophan stackless-python and clojure-svn and let me take
over those packages (My AUR nick is Svenstaro).
I've contacted both authors but they didn't answer in two weeks and show
no interest in Arch anymore.
I think it is safe to assume that they have forgotten they even made
those packages. I hereby solemnly swear that I will take care of the
packages like they were my own flesh and blood, I shall shelter them
from fire and certain death.

Also, please remove/ban the firestarter in extra, it is a very old, now
broken piece of software which hasn't seen any love for quite a long
time. In it's current state, it endangers users more than it helps keep
them secure, therefore I request a removal and ban if possible until the
firestarter project eventually releases a new version.

Sven