[aur-general] Suggestion: See list of packages that you have voted on/commented on/receive notifications for

Andrei Thorp garoth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:27:36 EDT 2009

It seems what Allan and Daenyth are trying to say, @Sven, is that
these are already issues on the bug tracker with a considerable amount
of votes for them -- they're probably going to be implemented
eventually. Thanks for your suggestions and cast your vote for the
suggestions you want implemented. Check out, for example:

http://bugs.archlinux.org/toplevel/proj2

-AT