[aur-general] Can't adopt mysql-gui-tools

Andrei Thorp garoth at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 19:26:43 EDT 2009

Not entirely sure what you mean -- there are 22 community packages
that have been orphaned. That's not a tremendous amount. Are these the
packages you meant, or are you counting all orphaned packages on AUR?
There are 1286 of those, but they aren't the responsibilty of the TUs
to maintain unless they want to.

(Just to clarify.)

Regardless, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt Arch if you attempted to become
a TU. I'm not one, but I recommend that you read the information about
how to become one if you haven't:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/TU_Person_Specification
http://dev.archlinux.org/~simo/TUbylaws.html (read section on TU
Addition at least)