[aur-general] Arch's Vim Failings & Solution Suggestions

Kessia 'even' Pinheiro kessiapinheiro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:01:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

I had that problem too, i asked for something in #vim channel and they
only ridicularize vim package from Arch. I tried talk with Tobias
about the vim upgrade for support ruby1.9, but he are so far from fix
it, looking for problems which isnt important, in my vision. VI
package are with 65 patch, unless the oficial project are with more
than 100! I think it's a problem from arch package, but we need know
why it's so problematic for vim users dont like the package layout.

thanks

--
Kessia Pinheiro
Computer Science Student - Brazil, UFBa