[aur-general] Adopting Apache Commons packages

Marc St-Laurent mstlaurent at canada.com
Mon Mar 30 16:36:59 EDT 2009

Hello TUs,

I'd like to adopt commons-collections ( http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=1216 ) and commons-beanutils ( http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=1215 ), which are currently  orphaned packages.  However, I think it would be wise to rename them to java-commons-{digester,beanutils}, to bring them in line with the naming scheme already used by a few other Commons packages.  Could you please delete the old packages, and I will upload new ones shortly?

TIA
Marc