[aur-general] 3 packages needing to be orphaned

Nate Crouch randypenguin at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:51:05 EDT 2009

avast 1.0.8-1
avg-free r51-2
fprot fp-1

have been neglected for almost a year. My email to the maintainer have gone
unanswered aside from spam advertising his music performances.
I wish I could take them on but alas I do not feel I have the experience to
do them justice. The following is an excerpt of the message I received.

"Dear Executive,
enjoy the spring evocative Spanish and Latin American songs
with singing and flamenco guitar soloist Oliver of "live" instruments.
mfg Lothar Berger (Music Agent)"