[aur-general] Fwd: [arch-dev-public] Audio packages

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Tue May 12 09:59:21 EDT 2009

The LMMS maintainer may be able to take over. He/she has been doing a great
job with it IMO, so I guess a few other audio pkgs won't harm.

I'd be more than happy to apply for TUship and help maintain them as well (I
once thought of asking Shinlun for sponsorship but he eventually stepped
down and I never thought about it after that), but that'd mean the pkgs from
extra have to move to community. Two important ones from there, or maybe the
only ones, are ardour and jack. There's also hydrogen but there won't be an
upstream release anytime soon.