[aur-general] Orphaning of 44 packages

hollunder at gmx.at hollunder at gmx.at
Sun May 17 18:55:57 EDT 2009

On Sun, 17 May 2009 22:09:20 +0200
"G_Syme" <demichan at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> On Sunday 17 May 2009 21:26:21 hollunder at gmx.at wrote:
> > On Sun, 17 May 2009 21:10:05 +0200
> >
> > "G_Syme" <demichan at mail.upb.de> wrote:
> > > midish
> >
> > adopted
> >
> > Are there some more audio related packages in there that I might
> > not be aware of?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Philipp
>
> Albeit from midish there are no other audio apps. jmencode, a
> frontend for mencode can be used to process also audio, but its
> target is general multimedia processing which includes video.

Well, I can give it a shot. If someone else wants to maintain it he can
simply ask or I can orphan it if I don't manage (it's my first java
app), but you packaging is very good, so I doubt I'll have a lot of
trouble.

so.. adopted

Almost forgot that we talked about midish before, now it ended up in my
hands after all..

Regards,
Philipp