[aur-general] Inactivity - 21st-25th May

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Thu May 21 06:41:29 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

This afternoon I'm leaving for a short holiday in Bratislava and
Vienna, I'll be back on Monday. I probably won't have Internet access
during this period, so feel free to update my packages. Not that I've
been very active lately, but well, I'm reading my mails =)

I also catch the occasion to ask if some x86_64 TU can rebuild
rss-glx, since the latest version keeps segfaulting on me but it seems
to be ok on other machines. The i686 package is already in place. If
someone does, please close FS#14285.

Thanks,
Corrado