[aur-general] changing the status of the maintainer field
garoth at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:45:12 EDT 2009
Yeah, can we get back to Abhishek's topic please?
I think I agree with his thinking:
- Make the maintainer a proper singular bash variable string
- Make the contributors a praper bash array
- Let the web interface hold onto its own metadata (I don't think
anyone wants the web interface editing PKGBUILDs)
- Possibly rename maintainer to owner and keep contributors contributors
- Or if more clear, rename maintainer to current_maintainer and
contributors to past_maintainers
That should clear everything up and prevent further discussion.
More information about the aur-general