[aur-general] changing the status of the maintainer field

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Fri May 22 17:36:11 EDT 2009

> Noone is going to do this if it were implemented, which I really don't
> think it needs to be.

Dude, two things:

1.- Instead of say "no one is going to do this ..." try to implement
something better for the requirement of Abhishek, if you are not agree
with the requirement is other subject, but if you are agree with the
requirement, then instead of not aproving other solutions, try to
think in one and propose it.

2.- You don't have to quote the entire mail that I sent (with the
signature included). Have you ever used mailing lists before?

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net